Thursday, April 25, 2013

To Shave or Not - That is the Question

 
Larry - Several friends have asked if I would be shaving while we're on THE BIG RIDE.  It is a subject to which I have given a little thought.  A lot of men I've known have given the beard thing a try when they retired, were between jobs or on long away trips.  Maybe it's a curiosity thing or just something they always wanted to do and social mores somehow thwarted them. To each, his own.
     Me?  I'm allowing myself the indulgence of toting my electric razor so I can stay somewhat bare-faced as the weeks spin by.  Martha will be leg shaving (I hope), so it's only right for me to return the favor.



                        Me -  Clean shaven

                                                       Me - Photo shopped with a beard


     Oh yeah.  I'm definitely shavin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment